Formerly Pendleton Primitives

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I'm taking a vacation.

In a novel. 


   I'm so happy to have finally found reading material that I can curl up with.  

  

   When I realized I was lacking a bookmark I dug into my scrap material and made one using a tutorial from Little Birdie Secrets.  And if if I do say so myself, it turned out pretty adorable.  

 http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/2011/04/fabric-bookmark-tutorial-teacher.html
(I apologize, I can not find the permalink in mobile blogger)

That's all folks, short, simple and quick. 

I'm off to plan tomorrows day and hopefully curl up with chapter 6 and 7 tonight.

Stay warm!

~Christina 




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Enjoy. Great job on the bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy I found you again, missed you Christina.....great reading, Francine.

    ReplyDelete