Formerly Pendleton Primitives

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!

   Valentines day is going to be simple this year; minimal decorating and Dollar Store tear apart cards for the kids to take to school.  Husband and I aren't going to do anything special and I'm just hoping he gets off early enough to join us for dinner.  Our 14 year anniversary is the 19th and we always look forward to that day vs. Valentines day so we may try to plan a nice dinner that night.

  I did add a bit of cheer to our hotel room! Here it is!





   Dollar store stickies and a little glass jar with moss and twine balls.  The vintage Valentines girl is an image I cut out of a bag I found in my crafting stash.

  Right now I'm working on my daughters throw pillows and you can see I have one curios kitty, well, I think she's REALLY after the taco that next to me.  She thinks she's coy.




  I'll finish up the pillows tonight and put them in a tote that holds items I've been collecting for the new house.  

  I probably won't post again until next week so I will go ahead and wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day!

XOXOXO ~Christina 


2 comments:

  1. Looks so cheerful Christina, sweet kitty.....Happy Love Day to you, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pillow! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete